Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rrrasta Ryder




Ryder sat patiently for two hours while two girls twisted, pulled, and back-combed his long wavy locks into dreads. I think he looks really good but Nan thinks he looks like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. She'll warm up to them eventually. Everyone at the salon we did it at was amazed at how well he did and he got lots of compliments so hopefully Nan will warm up to them. I think Ryder looks awesome besides, dreadlocks go well with his wild and fun personality. Now we just gotta add some rasta style to his wardrobe and he'll jam like Bob Marley...Ya Mon!!!

1 comment:

Hyrum and Elsie said...

He looks adorable!! I love it! I'm so sorry about this morning's scare with little Ryder. hope you guys are doing better. Kiss him for me a lot. I loved hearing him sing "happy birthday " to me this morning, it was GREAT!! Thanks! I'll prob stop by tonight to see the little guy. Love you guys