Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Got On The NEWS!!! And I Only Had To Break My Leg To Do It!

For about five seconds anyway. At the end of the clip it shows them taking me out of the ambulance and putting me in the Air Med helicopter. I know it was me cause I recognize the people helping me out of the ambulance and it was almost dark when they were taking me out. Plus the news anchor announced that the person had a broken leg. Just a coinsidence... I don' t think so. I finally got on TV! Wa Hoo! Check it out here is the link below ......... http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=c5986727-751c-40ba-bbc5-9ecad843026d

3 comments:

Brandi said...

So now that you're famous, will you autograph my t-shirt before you send it back:)Glad your doing well!

Seth said...

Dude!!!

Chris said...

MARK- Just last night Chris and I were talking about how crazy you are!! We are glad you're still alive. Get better soon!! Nan, give him a wedgie for Chris.