Thursday, April 3, 2008

Family Tradition?

So I've been really busy taking care of Marc and Ryder, unfortunately, Ryder got sick a few days after Marc broke his leg. It was extra tough for me to take care of both of them and work a full time job! I am exhausted. Last week at work my sister leech and my other co-workers were talking to me about Ryder being life flighted and now Marc being life flighted, they were telling me that it is my turn now, and well that day we had chinese food brought in by a drug rep and had fortune cookies, so while we were talking about me being next to be life flighted I opened my fortune cookie and guess what it said? You will travel by air in the near future. Coincidence? I hope so. Now I have to be really careful. I kept my fortune so I will have to scan it in and post it on our blog.
Well i thought I would share that scary experience with you, just pray for me so i don't get hurt!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Lets hope its not!!! Just remember Marc wasn't riding with my when that happened I wouldn't have allowed it!
ps got my 500 back today Marc when we going riding again?

MWilde said...

LOL Ari, that is too scary! Be safe!

Cory said...

be careful. that is one flight you don't want to take!! of course you guys could always come and fly out here to visit us!!