Sunday, October 26, 2008


Yes! it's another boy for us and we are very excited. Ryder is so happy and keeps kissing my belly which i think is huge! I haven't taken any pictures of me recently. I forgot to post pictures last time I posted, I just posted some on my facebook account, I really don't want to do it again, so check them out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1417819&l=99e07&id=543406945

I am 21 weeks along and due March 9, 2009.

I'll try to post more often but can't promise you anything.


3 comments:

Cory said...

yeah!! so fun!! i'm excited to have another nephew though we really could use some more girls in this family!! it's all up to you since we're probably done with our baby making.

MWilde said...

Ari! That is so great. I'm so happy for you.

Hyrum and Elsie said...

Nan, I'm really happy for all of us you're having a boy. I love little boys, they're so cute! you do need to work next time on a girl just for fun!!