Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

This has been a really fun day so far. All last week I was going crazy trying to find a batman costume for Ryder but they were all expensive and all made for kids 5 and up. I finally got on Ebay on saturday and found one for a toddler and for half the price, $15 with shipping included!, I was so excited and ordered it right away but I wasn't sure I would get it by today. but I got it the following Monday! His costume didn't come with a cape, so I thought I would make him one. I had a lot of help from my mother in law and we worked on it together for a couple of hours last night and it turned out so cute. I dressed up as a physician assistant that used to work at where I work now. nobody liked him and he quit this summer, so I thought it would be fun to dress up as him. He is from the middle east and had dark skin. Check out our pictures, just click on this link
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58912&l=df5f7&id=543406945

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope 68 isn't reading this blog..........ask Leech if you don't know who 68 is.

teeples said...

68?? Jerry? what is he even talking about???? Did he mean 60?? hey you need to post a new post!