Monday, January 19, 2009

it's been a long long time!

well, I am at work, so i'm not going to post everything that has gone on in the past 3 months. I am 33 weeks pregnant and i am doing fine. The baby is having some type of arrhythmia which is the same problem ryder had in the womb but it went away as soon as he was born. The doctor is not concerned and truly i'm not either, I am scheduled for an ultrasound next monday! i have about 6 weeks left until this little one comes along. Believe it or not Marc and I have not sat down to think of names for this baby, and now i'm starting to get stressed out. There is so much to be done but I have no time to do anything with working a full time job, taking care of Ryder and Marc. I am exhausted but hanging in there! My grandma Rita (my mom's mom) came to visit for Christmas, it was so good to see her and my aunt issa and her son Raul. I had not seen them for almost 9 years! it's crazy. I reconnected with them and I feel like I have a closer and better relationship with my grandma. The best part is that she got baptized about 4 or 5 years ago and is going strong. both my aunt and gma have great testimonies of the church and that makes me extremely happy. It was a little hard to spend a lot of time with them because I had to work and my brother and sis in law were in town for the holidays too, so I always felt guilty for not hanging out with them and then not hanging out with my grandma, it was really hard, but hopefully everyone left happy. I will post more pics this week, my sis Elsie is going to help me update my blog. I'm excited. Keep checking my blog don't give up on me!

3 comments:

3+Love~aki=Us said...

HEY!! Congrats on having another boy. Ryder is a handsome little thing! Love ur family pic and ur blog. =) Keep in touch

MWilde said...

Yea! I'm glad everything is going well. Can't wait for the pics. (And to see you again ... one day!)

Hyrum and Elsie said...

Naner, I'm glad you changed your blog image... ;) so how far along are you then? you never told me the other day but I guess it doesn't matter right? u still have another month to go... you'll do just fine. I'm so excited for this wittle one to come he's going to be so much fun and Chlo and Sebas are going to get along how cool is that going to be?!! I love you!