Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday

Well, I finally had a friday off from work! except I spent most most of the day running errands and taking ryder to dr's appointments. He's had a bad cough this week, and something told me that he had bronchitis, I don't like to take him to see the dr cause most of the time it's just a virus and all he needs is tylenol, but my motherly instincts told me to just take him anyway. Well, Ryder has bronchitis! the dr. gave him antibiotics and cough syrup. I think he's feeling better already. I'm sick too, in fact, I have the same symptoms Ryder has, so I probably have bronchitis too, but i'll tough it out. Well after taking him to the dr. , I had to take him to American Fork Hospital for an EKG (heart test) just for his upcoming check up with his cardiologist. I had the worst memories come to my mind as soon as we walked in! This is the hospital where I took Ryder when he was sick and had to be life flighted to Primary Childrens Hospital a year and a half ago. I felt uneasy. Anyway we finally got in to get his EKG, I didn't think he would stay still because he was just off the walls all day today, but the tech that did the test was this really big guy, with a shaved head, and was very intimidating. Ryder was able to sit still for 10 seconds, which was enough to get a decent reading. I asked to look at the results because I've done EKGs on people before when I worked at a clinic a year ago, his results looked really good, so now we just have to wait for his cardiologist to read them and compare them to his last one. So anyway, it's been an exhausting day! At least I got to spend the whole day with my little guy, I really did enjoy his company, I miss hanging out with him all day :

No comments: