Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Haircut!



So, after having long hair and same style for 2 years or maybe even longer!, I decided to get my hair cut today, I don't know if I love it, but I like it, I still need to get used to it. My sister Alicia is finally done building her house and we are all getting together at her place tomorrow, it should be fun. This was a long week! I had to work so much and it was really stressful, hopefully next week will be better. Oh yeah, while I was getting my haircut, this guy that was next to me was getting his hair done as well, and man could he talk! I could tell the girl cutting his hair was really annoyed, specially cause he was asking her questions about her tribe (she was native-american) and how that worked, and about her reservation, and just kept going on and on and on!, i felt like telling him to shut up! Sorry but i think it's really annoying when people talk a lot when they're getting their hair done. My stylist was great, she pretty much didn't say anything, she just asked what I wanted and got the job done! that's how I like things to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look cute!! i need a hair cut, but greg likes my hair long and straight. i get it layered a little bit, but that's about as "funky" as i can get with him! if it were up to me and i had the money to get my hair done a lot, i would dye it different colors and cut it all different styles. i like to change things up here and there.

Katie said...

I like it Ari! It looks very fresh and it's really flattering on you!