Sunday, February 24, 2008

Little Ryder

So Ryder's bronchitis developed into pneumonia and asthma! geez, I know, poor kid, he was wheezing a lot for a couple of days and I decided to take him to an instacare( afterhours clinic) and they took xrays of his chest. The doctor said he had a little pneumonia and they gave him a breathing treatment and antibiotics to take. He is feeling a lot better, but the poor little guy had been home for 3 days and yesterday he wouldn't stop crying and saying "outside" and looking at the window, so we felt bad for him and took him miniature golfing. He was really happy, and so was I. I took 2 days off work to stay home and take care of him. Today we had to drop him off at my moms so we could go to church since we didn't go last sunday because he had bronchitis! It was kind of nice to go and not worry about him being all over the place :> Well that's it for now, I will write soon.

7 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Poor little guy! I hope he's all better soon.

Kevin said...

I home he gets better quick, nothing is worst then a sick little one. Marc we'll be at white sands the 20th-24th let me know what your plans are

Cory said...

oh man. that little guys always sick!! you guys need to move out of the flu capitol of the world!!! utah always has the worst flu stuff going around. i hope he feels better soon. take it easy.

XYZinn said...

Oh, poor buddy. I hate when my kids are sick. Hopefully he will get better soon.

Cory said...

more posts!!

The Ostlers said...

no time!

Cathy said...

Ariadna, this is Cathy, Elsie's friend. I'm so glad to see you have a blog! Does Elsie have one? I want to call her and talk to her, but my phone is broken :(. I will as soon as I get my new one. I'm going to add you to my friend's blog list so I can check out your blog often.